Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ten Thought Tuesday

1. It's early to be at work at 7 a.m.

2. I can't believe I let Austin talk me into turning around to go back home and get his passport this morning.

3. I got to see Caybrie last night....she had to see me and get a piece of pizza.

4. I had the WORST dream this morning. Mornings are hard enough without dreams like that.

5. My friend really appreciated the pizza I brought her last night and it made me feel good to do something for her. (She has done SO much for me!!!)

6. I was surprised to hear that someone thought I looked really pretty at church on Sunday and her kids even commented that I had lost a lot of weight!

7. If I don't get my appetite back maybe I'll even be down to my weight I'm supposed to be...I still need to lose about 7 lbs. and 14 lbs. to be at the goal I set for myself.

8. Austin started football last night and I'm looking forward to football season.

9. I finished two books this weekend and started a 3rd last night.

10. Well....until next week I guess those are my thoughts! Luv YA!

No comments: