Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bad Day...Good Run!

I was in a terrible FUNK all day long. I don't know what it is....but I feel a little better that two of my friends are feeling that way too....I mean I don't want my friends depressed....but maybe it's just in the air or something...

So, after finally getting the ambition I went running. It was kind of a bad time of day because I had to run early so I can go to Austin's football game tonight....and I really didn't want to run too late tonight.

But, it's HOT outside...88 degrees...but it sure felt LOTS hotter than that.

So....I go for the run....and met my first goal of how far I went on the initial run with stopping to walk. Then had my best time for one mile 11 minutes 16 seconds. Then had my best overall time for 2 miles 24 minutes 9 seconds, which is only 7 seconds better than yesterday....but I'm still happy.

Hopefully this run will kick my butt...and I'll fall sound asleep after the football game!!!! Luv YA!

No comments: