Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ten Thought Tuesday

1. I need to make a to-do list today.



2. I'm excited for the weekend, and I think the kids are too!



3. We watched a fun movie from the 80's last night....My favorite line was when Caybrie said..."I guess they forgot to put it in park...."



4. I wonder what the reaction is going to be today to the new schedule I put out for August.



5. I need to think of some good snacks for the park and something to keep the kids busy in the car.



6. The lunch menu says we're having fish....I guess it's going to be a Jimmy John's day.



7. I"m not looking forward to having the kids ready by 6 am tomorrow morning.



8. I'm thankful for the little moments that make life wonderful.



9. This is harder than I remember it being.



10. Thanks for reading...hopefully I'll remember to do this again next week. Luv YA!

No comments: