I can't believe how fast the summer is just flying by. I keep meaning to write an updated post but I get busy...and I LOVE to have pictures and haven't been good about getting the pics downloaded onto the computer.
I have a few minutes at the office today. It's a little slow and no co-workers here to interrupt me....;)
I was a little bummed that no one was working with me today since my friend, Kurt, brought me lunch and I was hoping to go eat with him. But maybe another day.
The kids are having a fun summer. Baylee & Caybrie LOVED Y Camp. Now they are gone with their dad. Austin is still here doing the LIT program for camp. I'm so proud of him....he is doing an AWESOME job and everyone loves him....kids and counselors both.
We had a GREAT 4th with parade, family, fun, naps, and fireworks. And we are loving our new friends and all the new activities we are getting to try. We went out on the boat and Austin is excited to try wakeboarding next time we go.
Well, I guess that's a pretty good update. Maybe I'll try to get some pictures up soon....or blog more often so I do it in more detail not just a general summary like this.
I hope everyone is enjoying summer as much as we are! Luv YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds fun!
BTW, that picture of your kids in front of the van is crazy! They are so big (well, Bailey's tiny, but big - ger!) I can't believe how much meat and muscle Austin has now, I thought he'd always be thin! And Caybree looks JUST like you! They are all beautiful!!!
Post a Comment