Thursday, July 9, 2009

Date Night

Remember that Johnny Carinos Gift Card I blogged about MONTHS ago. Well, we finally went out to dinner. I had a great time and as much as I LOVE spending time with the kids it was nice to have a date night! Baylee & Caybrie are still with their dad and Austin went to the movies with Kasey and Kara and their mom.

After dinner we had some time to kill before Austin got out of the movie so we went shopping at Kohls. I probably spent too much money but I got some cute shirts for work. Austin got a cool hat.

Now, I'm just relaxing...writing a blog and playing some poker. I need to get to bed though...I feel sleep deprived and it makes me a little "cranky".

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Friday tomorrow. I'll hopefully have some fun pics and a new blog after the weekend. Luv YA!

1 comment:

Nettie! said...

Who are you dating?