
Today was my dad's 68th birthday. I really, really hope he had a GREAT day.
One of the first things I did this morning was give him a call to tell him Happy Birthday.
He hasn't had too good of a week. He has a lot going on and he was in a pretty bad car accident last weekend.
This afternoon he called me, which really surprised me. He left a message and I'm sad to say I thought either something was wrong or he wanted to get mad at me.
I was totally WRONG!!!! He was calling to see if I wanted to go to dinner with them. We had a WONDERFUL family dinner. My dad, me and both of my brothers and their kids. It might have only been better if my kids could have been there.
I'm a little sad....because there is a good chance this could be my dad's last birthday. But, I'm glad we were all together and he knows that we LOVE him!
I also had an AWESOME date last night and went to a concert at the fair. I'd blog about that but I don't want it to over shadow my dad's day! I just want to say that I had a GREAT time and I'm SO happy I went.
I hope you all have and are having a GREAT weekend! Luv YA!

No comments:
Post a Comment