We had a GREAT time at Family Fun Night tonight. It was a little different doing it the same night as Back to School....but it was a nice change. It almost makes for good weather (although it was cold in shorts and I'm really glad I had my jacket).
The kids had a TON of fun. Caybrie's teacher was the only teacher who volunteered for the dunking booth, and she was a great sport....she let her students push the red button if they didn't dunk her with the 3 balls they bought.
The dinner was ok....both girls had fun and Austin came over after football and he had a good time too. He even got to eat dinner since there were plenty of leftovers.
I hope everyone is doing good. Luv YA!
P.S. JJ, I got a picture of Bo and Miss Van Dam too so I'll email it to you. Luv YA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment