Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm not gonna DIE....

I feel like these two weeks are SO going to do me in and depending on what I hear on Friday I might have two more weeks....but it will all be worth it.

I laid in bed and was totally STRESSED for about 30 min. this morning. I just laid there and wondered how I was going to get through today and tomorrow and I just have so much pain in my heart and so much weighing on my mind....

I am so thankful for good friends. I got up this morning and had sweet notes from Monica, Sharon and Mindy. I am so thankful for their sweetness and their encouragement...(I really need it right now.)

Mindy told me that Jake and Austin are planning to hang out here Friday after school....and Austin already told me Jake wants me to make brownies. (What is it with Koplins and brownies?) We'll see if they get made since I'm working 14 hours today and tomorrow....MAYBE I'll just buy some.

Anyway, I guess I should get changed and get to work....and pay my cell phone bill. I have a lot to do....I guess that is good.

Thank you all for reading. Thank you friends for being there for me and reminding me I will survive. Luv YA!

2 comments:

Nettie! said...

So what did yo hear?

Jamie said...

I sure love you Julie.